Most states now require a certified Food Manager in all food establishments, including grocery stores. Stay current with the latest FDA food codes, understand how food becomes contaminated and how to prevent it. Most importantly, you will learn how to handle, prepare and sell safe food to your customers! We will prepare you to take the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals exam at the end of the class.
- Food Manager Certification
- FOOD MANAGER RECERTIFICATION
- FOOD SAFETY BASICS
- IMPLEMENT BASIC FOOD SAFETY STANDARDS - Controlling Temperatures (2 of 3 webinars)
- IMPLEMENT BASIC FOOD SAFETY STANDARDS - Preventing Cross Contamination (3 of 3 webinars)
- IMPLEMENT FOOD SAFETY STANDARDS - Managing Employee Hygiene (1 of 3 webinars)